We can all agree that solar energy is the most dependable and long-lasting source of energy available to everybody. Because of its efficiency, solar energy has been chosen by thousands of homeowners.
You end up saving a significant amount of money that would otherwise be spent on the electricity bill. Installing the best 100-watt solar panel as a homeowner provides you with the benefit of increased power output.
Solar panels have gained in popularity in recent years as a result of their capacity to offer consistent energy. You can install several solar panels, depending on the amount of electricity you want to create.
Solar panels, without a doubt, are an excellent way to obtain a significant amount of energy at a low cost.
Table of Contents
A 100-watt solar panel generates how many amps?
Because small personal and USB gadgets consume less than 100 watts of power, they can be connected to the solar panel through the charging controller. A solar panel with a power output of 100 watts can provide a ten amp DC input.
An AC load can be operated with such a power output. That is why, when connected to a 100-watt solar panel, a battery with a capacity of 100-watt-hours may be charged in less than two hours.
Best 100-watt solar panels
Due to the numerous brands available on the market, purchasing a solar panel for the first time can be intimidating. It might be quite a nuisance if you don’t know what kind of solar panel to buy.
This study, on the other hand, will highlight the top five best 100-watt solar panels to assist you in choosing the best one for you.
Renogy Eclipse Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The corrosion-resistant black aluminum frame of this Renogy 100-watt 12-volt solar panel sets it apart from the competition. It will last you for many years. Aside from that, this monocrystalline panel has high-performance cells that boost module efficiency.
This solar panel’s enhanced encapsulation technology boosts cell performance while also ensuring a long service life.
Positive output tolerance of 0-3% is guaranteed with this Eclipse Monocrystalline solar panel. It can withstand snow loads of 5400Pa and severe winds of 2400Pa because of this.
It also has an iron-tempered glass that is both very transparent and anti-reflective for impact resistance.
With off-grid PV power for maximum battery charge, this Eclipse 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel will provide you with a fantastic outdoor vacation. No matter how many different programs you have, you will never run out of power.
It is one of the greatest solar panels for the money you have set aside, with outstanding features such as pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for quick placement. This type should be your best pick if you’re seeking for the most economical solar panels.
- Dimensions: 9 x 21.0 x 1.4 inches
- Max power at STC: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 2V
- Short circuit current: 10A
- Maximum system voltage: 600VDC UL
- Weight: 15 lbs
- High-efficiency cells in the Monocrystalline solar panel help to boost module efficiency.
- The encapsulating material on this solar panel has been enhanced, which increases cell performance.
- With this solar panel, you can expect a high positive output tolerance to withstand snow loads and strong winds.
- It has an aluminum frame that is corrosion-resistant, giving your panel a long life and allowing it to serve you for many years.
- Iron-tempered glass, which is also highly transparent, increases rigidity while reducing resistance.
SunPower Flexible Monocrystalline High-Efficiency Solar Panel
Due to its excellent solar technology, the SunPower 100-watt flexible solar panel has been the leading panel for decades. It has extremely efficient panels (23%) that provide a lot of power in a small amount of space.
The best thing is that it is highly portable and light. This makes it one of the most lightweight and efficient solar panels available.
Because of its 25% solar conversion, this monocrystalline solar panel produces the most electricity. The usage of SunPower monocrystalline solar cells allows for high power output.
When you connect two of these panels, you’ll get a lot of electricity from a 200-watt flexible solar panel. As a result, if you want one of the best flexible solar panels, the SunPower 100-watt flexible solar should be your first pick.
The top-of-the-line polymer structure will keep you safe. The SunPower 110W is weather-resistant, durable, and constructed using cutting-edge materials. As a result, it’s perfect for use in RVs and other locations subject to harsh weather.
- Dimensions: 9 x 21.9 x 08 inches
- Nominal power: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 21V
- Short circuit current: 2A
- Weight: 4 lbs
- The SunPower solar panel contains 23% efficient panels that provide a lot of power in a small amount of area.
- This is a portable solar panel that is also lightweight, making it easy to transport.
- Due to its monocrystalline solar cells, this solar panel produces a high power output.
- It has a high-quality polymer construction that is perfect for protection, particularly for traditional solar panels.
- The SunPower 110W solar panel is weather-resistant and durable, allowing you to use it in all types of weather.
Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel produces a lot of energy, which is why you should include it in your off-grid setup. This is a highly efficient and versatile solar panel with PV Power that is ideal for battery charging an RV, boat, or even a caravan.
With this monocrystalline panel, you can expect top-notch performance even in low-light conditions, thanks to the Bypass diodes, which reduce power loss caused by shading.
This solar panel’s encapsulation material contains multi-layered sheet laminations to improve cell performance. Furthermore, it has a long-term service life.
That makes it quite tough, especially considering its positive output tolerance guarantee, which means it can withstand not just severe winds but even snow loads.
This Renogy 100-watt 12-volt monocrystalline solar panel is your best bet if you’re seeking for a cost-effective, efficient, and portable solar panel.
The greatest value for money solar panels attract attention because of their high quality, and this model is no exception. It also comes with a 25-year power output warranty for ongoing renewable energy generation.
- Dimensions: 4 x 20.0 x 1.38 inches
- Maximum power: 100W
- Maximum system voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open circuit voltage: 3V
- Short circuit current: 86A
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Due to its PV Power, the Technology solar panel is adaptable and efficient, making it suitable for battery charging.
- You may be confident that this monocrystalline panel will provide you with efficiency per square foot.
- This solar panel incorporates a multi-layered sheet lamination encapsulation material for improved cell performance.
- When connected to your off-grid system, this 100-watt 12-Volt solar panel produces a significant amount of power.
- This panel’s positive output tolerance ensures that it will withstand snow loads and heavy winds.
HQST Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The HQST 100W Solar Panel is a high-efficiency solar panel that can withstand heavy snowfall and high winds. This model comes with a waterproof IP65-rated junction box that protects it from damage.
This solar panel can handle impact resistance and stiffness thanks to the low iron-tempered glass, which is highly transparent and anti-reflective.
This is the best solar panel because it has a high-tech encapsulation material that includes multi-layered sheet laminations to improve cell performance. That is what allows for a long service life, as well as the ability to use it for a variety of applications.
The aluminum frame is both water and corrosion-resistant, making it ideal for prolonged outdoor use.
This is one of the best affordable solar panels to consider if you’re looking for a solar panel with simple installation. It not only enables quick and secure mounting but it is also cost-effective.
Several mounting systems, such as Pole Mounts, Z-brackets, and Tilt Mounts, are available for easy installation. Off-Grid Rooftop mounting is possible thanks to the pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel.
- Dimensions: 6 x 25.9 x 1.18 Inch
- Maximum power: 100W
- Maximum system voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open circuit voltage: 6V
- Short circuit voltage: 94A
- Weight: 65 lbs
- This is an impact-resistant solar panel with low-iron tempered glass that is anti-reflective.
- This solar panel is protected from environmental pollutants by an IP65-rated junction box.
- The multi-layered sheet laminations in the enhanced encapsulation material are intended to improve cell performance.
- The Bypass diodes in this solar panel reduce power loss caused by shading while providing great performance in low-light settings.
- The metal frame of this solar panel is not only water-resistant but also corrosion-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor use.
Newpowa Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The Newpowa is distinguished by its outstanding performance cells encased in EVA. It comes with polycrystalline 100-Watt solar energy panels, a superior technology that gives a lower-cost choice.
This does not imply that the quality is poor; rather, it makes it one of the greatest low-cost solar panels available today.
Choose the Newpowa Monocrystalline if you need a small solar panel with better power at a reasonable price for your camping trip. Despite its tiny size, this model is highly efficient when compared to other brands.
The solar panel’s maximum power output is 100 watts of voltage. It can also endure snow loads of up to 5400PA and severe winds of up to 2400PA.
The diodes in this solar panel are pre-installed, making it considerably easier to attach this model. This also includes 3 feet of pre-attached MC4 cables, which make connecting considerably faster.
Aside from that, this solar panel is constructed with heavy-duty anodized aluminum frames that provide exceptional panel stiffness.
- Dimensions: 83 x 26.57 x 1.18 inches
- Maximum power output: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 23V
- Short circuit current: 25A
- Weight: 43 lbs
- The Newpowa solar panel has a voltage of 100 watts, ensuring a higher output.
- It comes with pre-installed diodes and 3-foot MC4 cables, allowing you to connect this model more quickly and easily.
- The heavy-weight anodized aluminum frames on this solar panel are excellent at providing outstanding panel stiffness.
- This is a small, lightweight panel that is incredibly efficient.
- A 100-watt solar panel with polycrystalline energy panels is a remarkable technology that offers a cost-effective alternative.
Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Have you ever fantasized about being able to carry your 100-watt solar panel like a briefcase? With its effortlessly portable briefcase style, the Goal Zero 100-watt Solar Panel provides you with outstanding features.
Furthermore, it has been field-tested in a variety of environments, including expedition zones. As a result, feel free to take it with you wherever you go when you need the best 100-watt portable solar panel.
With suitable pairings, its monocrystalline technical features and tempered glass covering ensure hassle-free, uninterrupted power production. It offers enhanced corner protection and a corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame for temporary or permanent installation.
A combination of two watertight 50-watt monocrystalline solar panels is also included in the briefcase-style design.
Furthermore, with its simple transportation mechanism, you may utilize the built-in kickstand to place the panel in the proper direction. You can also easily chain it with multiple Boulder panels for increased solar capacity.
It does not, however, include any pairing, necessitating the use of a separate power station.
- Dimensions when folded: 75 x 21.75 x 3.75 inches
- Dimensions when unfolded: 75 x 43.5 x 1.75 inches
- Nominal power: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 18-22V
- Solar port: 8mm
- Solar port: 8mm
- Weight: 9 lbs
- It has a strong tempered glass covering that is waterproof and resistant to extreme weather.
- For safe installation, the anodized aluminum frame includes extra corner protection.
- It includes two separate 50-watt panels that are linked by a hinge to produce 100 watts and are easily foldable.
- It is rigid and dependable due to the high-quality junction box.
- With a briefcase-styled design and a built-in kickstand, you’ll be able to take it with you wherever you go.
Rockpals SP003 Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel
Do you want your finest 100-watt solar panel kit to be versatile and foldable? If that’s the case, the Rockpals SP003 Monocrystalline Solar Panel is ideal.
The solar charger is protected by a robust and waterproof outer shell. With its folding and portable panels, your trips will be a lot more enjoyable.
It also includes a QC 3.0 charger, which charges compatible phones four times faster than traditional chargers. It also comes with three different size connections that fit most solar generators.
The cable is 9.84 feet in length, which provides ease of access when compared to others. The connectors have dimensions of 5.5 x 2.1mm, 8mm, and 3.5 x 1.35mm.
In addition, the outer layer is composed of tough Oxford cotton and is water resistant to IPX4. As a result, it can withstand harsh weather and is great for camping, trekking, climbing, and picnicking.
Solar arrays with excellent efficiency can convert 21.5–23.5% of solar power into free energy. Furthermore, the integrated smart IC chip intelligently recognizes the device and optimizes charging speed.
Although its ports are compatible with the majority of solar generators on the market, the Jackery 440 model does not.
- Dimensions when folded:5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches.
- Dimensions when unfolded: 5 x 20.5 x 1.2 inches
- Solar panel wattage: 100 watts
- USB charging port: *2
- Maximum output power: 10W
- 0 USB port: 1*9V 2.5A MAX
- Open circuit voltage: 16–18V
- Weight: 8 lbs
- The solar charger is protected by a waterproof outer cover.
- It comes with three distinct connector sizes that are compatible with the majority of solar generators on the market.
- It is rigid and dependable due to the high-quality junction box.
- The briefcase-style shape is suitable for travel and other camping activities.
- It has smart-charging USB ports that can detect gadgets and charge them at a faster rate.
WindyNation Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Do you want a solar panel that has a solar charge controller? In this aspect, the WindyNation Solar Panel may be the greatest 100-watt solar panel kit. Its high-performance design is ideal for RVs, cabins, boats, backup power, and remote power.
If enough sunlight is available, the full kit can offer 350Wh or 33Ah of charge each day.
A user-adjustable P30L LCD Display Solar Charge Controller is also included in the kit. This LCD solar charge controller also includes a built-in Battery Temperature Sensor.
System voltage, amperage, amp-hours, temperature, and DC load draw are all displayed on the LCD screen. To operate, the display only requires 30A of power.
In addition, the package contains all necessary connectors and mounting hardware for solar panels. It also comes with a 40-foot UL-listed 12 AWG Solar Cable for further convenience and mobility.
The charge controller, on the other hand, can handle up to 4 x 100W solar panels on a 12V system and 8 x 100W solar panels on a 24V system. There is no problem if the shower electricity is used to charge the battery.
However, if you want to use the camper’s power from the shore, you’ll need to install a transfer switch.
- Dimensions: 40 x 26.4 x 1.2 inch
- Maximum power: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 60V
- Short circuit voltage: 32V
- Maximum system voltage: 600 VDC UL
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Its waterproof technology adds to its long-term durability.
- It has several useful tools to help you get the most out of your solar panel set.
- For several utilities, the charge controller includes user-adjustable settings.
- The LCD screen displays a variety of system power levels as well as DC load consumption.
- It includes a Battery Temperature Sensor in the controller that displays the system’s temperature.
AllPowers Monocrystalline Solar Panel
This AllPower Solar Panel is ideal among all of these best 100-watt solar panel reviews for individuals who desire a more lightweight and flexible solar panel. The design uses monocrystalline technology, which has a maximum efficiency of 23.5%, whereas most other designs have just 17% to 19% accuracy.
As a result, even though the panel is the same size as other classic types, you obtain better power efficiency.
Moreover, compared to typical glass and aluminum solar panels, this waterproof semi-flexible solar panel is significantly more durable. Furthermore, the plastic back sheet may give a maximum 30-degree arc curvature.
As a result, it may be installed in RVs, cabins, boats, automobiles, tents, trailers, vehicles, and other irregular surfaces. The connection box is also water-resistant and sealed.
The solar panel is very lightweight, weighing only 4.74 lbs. As a result, it’s simple to hang out and travel. Its modest weight allows it to be readily moved and placed.
In addition, its distinctive frameless design and four metal reinforced mounting holes make installation a breeze. Because of its versatility in use, it might be an excellent RV solar panel for your camping or yachting vacation.
- Dimensions: 41 x 21 x 0.09 inch
- Maximum power: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 20V
- Short circuit current: 9A
- Air resistance: 50 psf
- Snow resistance: 113psf
- Weight: 74 lbs
- Its flexible and lightweight design is waterproof and more durable, making it ideal for a variety of applications.
- It has four metal-reinforced mounting holes that make installation a breeze.
- Any irregular surface can be used with a frameless design.
- The junction box is sealed and weatherproof, so you can relax.
- Compared to traditional glass and aluminum models, the plastic back sheet is more durable and bendable.
Eco-Worthy Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Assume you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for your top 100-watt solar panel for the money with all of the bells and whistles. In that situation, the Eco-Worthy Monocrystalline Solar Panel stands out above the rest of the competition.
Six different layers of protection are included in the panel. A 35 mm broad aluminum frame protects the 3.2mm low iron glass surface, which is 2mm-5mm wider than the other panels.
Furthermore, the crystalline cells are encapsulated on both sides with two EVA encapsulant layers to increase endurance.
It also has an IP65 waterproof junction box, so you won’t have to worry about it. Furthermore, by-pass diodes are pre-installed in the junction box to reduce power loss caused by shades.
As a result, it delivers great results even in low-light situations. It also comes with a pair of 35-inch long, plug-and-play connector cords that allow for easy portability.
It’s also a basic generator component for 12V/24V battery charging for on-grid and off-grid applications. It’s a hybrid power system that may be used for the garden, RV, boat, trailer, ship, and even power generation.
It is commonly utilized because of its consistent performance. It can also handle high wind pressures of 2400Pa and snow loads of 5400Pa. It is, however, a stationary solar panel made up of high-efficiency solar cells. As a result, it will not be ideal for users of flexible solar panels.
- Dimensions: 8 x 20.1 x 1.4 inches
- Maximum power: 100W
- Open circuit voltage: 6V
- Short circuit current: 17A
- Output tolerance: 3%
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V DC
- J-Box IP rating: IP65
- Weight: 77 lbs
- This solar panel kit is constructed with numerous layers, making it more sturdy.
- By-pass diodes are pre-installed in the waterproof IP65 junction box to reduce power loss.
- Its plug-and-play connectors make installation a breeze.
- The rear of the panel has pre-drilled holes for quick installation on the roof or bracket.
- The tempered glass surface can endure severe wind and snow loads for extended periods of time.
What is a solar panel?
PV systems work on the premise of light-to-electricity conversion at the molecular level inside solar cells. Photons, which are subatomic sunlight particles with intrinsic kinetic energy, constantly reach the surface of the module.
When they strike the silicon wafer, electrons are released, allowing power to flow through the solar cells.
Every cell in the body repeats this procedure millions of times throughout the day. The combined effect of all minimal currents going from one side to the other in numerous cells makes solar energy conversion commercially appealing.
Solar panels do not store DC electricity; they just generate it. The electric current goes through the PV wires to the inverter, which converts the DC to AC voltage.
Many loads operate on AC, which is why an inverter component in a PV system is frequently required.
The other two devices are required for off-grid use. The battery and the charging controller. The charge controller is attached to the solar panels’ output and is used to stabilize the voltage and electric current levels in order to charge the battery accurately and safely.
The battery is the energy storage component in every PV system. Lead-acid batteries are commonly utilized for off-grid applications. You can install your system using 100W solar panels to have a stable and independent source of energy in the outdoors.
Why Go for a 100-Watt Solar Panel?
Solar panels bring a plethora of benefits to the table:
- Free Power: Sunshine is all you need! Say goodbye to monthly energy bills.
- Eco-friendly: They’re a carbon-neutral energy source. A win for Mother Earth.
- Wallet-friendly: The 100-watt variants are generally more affordable.
- Easy Setup: No confusing wiring. Put them in sunlight, and you’re golden.
- Long-Lasting: Designed to withstand the elements, these panels stay with you for the long haul.
But wait, it’s not all sunshine. There are some clouds:
- Limited Power: Ideal for campers and RVs, but if you’re looking for a robust, off-grid solution, you might need something stronger.
- Sun-dependent: They need direct sunlight. Cloudy days can be a bummer.
- Hefty: Some panels can be bulky, making installation or transport a tad challenging.
Dive into the Types
100-watt solar panels come in different flavors, mainly based on their technical and mounting specifications:
- Monocrystalline Panels: Recognizable by their dark appearance, these have an efficiency rate of about 20%. The creation process involves a single crystal seed placed in molten silicon, resulting in a structure called a cylindrical ingot. The crystal’s subsequent slicing produces wafers that form the solar cell. These panels promise longevity due to their detailed production process.
- Polycrystalline Panels: These panels, with a unique bluish hue, have been around even before their monocrystalline counterparts. Though they offer up to 15% efficiency, they’re generally more affordable. Made from square ingots that house multiple crystals, they differ in appearance and are a tad more vulnerable to high temperatures.
- Thin-film Panels: These are the new kids on the block. They’re easy to produce and have a flexibility advantage. Though lightweight and less labor-intensive to install, they’re delicate and might not last as long as the other types.
- Fixed Panels: The classic ones, generally mounted on a rust-resistant frame.
- Flexible Panels: A favorite in the portable panel market due to their bendability (up to 30° curvature), making them perfect for uneven surfaces. Plus, they’re thin, lightweight, and harder to spot—great for campers who want to keep them discreet.
Smart Purchasing: Buyer’s Guide
If you’re looking to buy a 100-watt solar panel, here’s what you need to consider:
- Charging Controller: It’s the heart of your solar setup. Ensure it has the tech to provide a steady charging cycle to your batteries.
- Durability: Consider the panel’s resilience to snow and wind.
- Size Matters: High-efficiency panels might be more compact.
- Energy Conversion: Monocrystalline cells generally offer higher energy output.
- Power Tolerance: Ensure the panel can provide consistent power under varying conditions.
- Material: Opt for materials like silicon that promise both flexibility and durability.
- Efficiency: Especially crucial for portable solar applications. More efficiency means more power in a compact space.
- Warranty: A good warranty is a sign of a manufacturer’s faith in their product.
- Price: Quality doesn’t always mean pricey. Balance features with your budget.
100-Watt Solar Panels: The Installation Guide
Setting up your solar panels is a breeze if you follow these steps:
- Prep Your Area: Measure and plan how your solar panels will fit in the designated space.
- Set Up Mounting Brackets: Do this while they’re grounded.
- Lay the Cables: Choose the shortest path to minimize power loss.
- Secure the Panels: Drill holes for the AWG wires and attach the panels to your chosen surface. Ensure you install DC breakers before the wires reach the charging controller. Use fuses to connect the charge controller and batteries. Fix the panels using pre-drilled holes on the mounting frame.
Solar panels represent a step towards a cleaner, greener future. So, whether you’re an avid camper or just someone looking to dip their toes into renewable energy, the 100-watt solar panel is a solid starting point. Dive in, soak up the sun, and power your world!
Is it possible for a solar panel to overcharge a battery?
Yes, a solar panel can overcharge a battery, no matter how small it is, if it is connected directly to a fully charged battery.
Can a 100-watt solar panel run a refrigerator?
Unfortunately, appliances that produce heat and cold, such as microwaves and refrigerators, require more power than a 100-watt 12-volt solar panel can provide.
So, if you’re hoping to power these large appliances with a 100-watt solar panel, you could be disappointed. Smaller electronics, such as your phone, laptop, and cameras, will benefit from your 100-watt solar panel kit for RV.
How long will it take a 100-watt solar panel to charge a 12V battery?
A solar panel with a capacity of 100 watts and 12 volts can charge a battery in as little as 5-8 hours. That means you won’t have to maintain your solar panels in direct sunshine all day because your batteries will most likely be charged before sunset.
Is it possible to charge a 12-volt battery using a 100-watt solar panel?
A 100-watt solar panel can charge a 12V battery on a regular basis without causing any damage.
What is the maximum number of batteries that a 100-watt solar panel can charge?
Depending on the weather on a given day, it can charge 3–5 batteries.
Is it necessary to cover solar panels while they are not in use?
When solar panels are not in operation, they do not need to be covered.
Is it necessary for me to clean my solar panels?
Cleaning solar panels is not necessary unless you live in a dirty environment. Rain will naturally clean the panels.
What is the main difference between portable solar panels and solar panels that are permanently installed?
The type of materials utilized to frame the panels would be the key distinction. Because they are shielded by a plastic frame, portable solar panels are lightweight.
To withstand harsh environmental conditions, fixed solar panels are covered by a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame.
What is the output of the 100-watt solar panels?
Solar panels with a capacity of 100 watts are likely to be the most affordable. These are designed to provide electricity to small and medium-sized electric appliances and devices.
How long do you think solar panels will last?
Solar panels are made of long-lasting materials and do not require a complicated mechanical system to generate solar energy.
They have a long shelf life and a slow depreciation rate as a result of this. They are predicted to live for more than two decades in most cases.
What role does the charge controller play in solar kits?
Most charging kits come with a charge controller to protect them against electrical problems such as short circuits, reverse polarity, negative charging and overheating.
A charge controller extends the life of the batteries and protects the entire solar system.
Living in a place without electricity or any other source of power might be difficult. You can always have a reliable and sustainable source of energy if you have the greatest 100-watt solar panel. A solar panel will provide you with high-quality service at a reasonable price.
The Renogy 100-Watt 12-Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the greatest 100-watt solar panel, in my opinion.
Because it is made of monocrystalline silicon, this solar panel will provide you with long-term power generation. The frame is robustly constructed, and the glass is also sturdy, so it cannot be broken.
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links.